- To identify all requirements related to windows, sliding doors and curtain walls from the perspective of circular building and from the perspective of all stakeholders in the building process.
- To carry out a circularity scan on the existing window and curtain wall systems.
- To create solutions that meet the different requirements by adapting current window and curtain wall systems and incorporate new concepts.
- To validate these new solutions in real scale demonstrator buildings.
- To create a design guide tailored to architects.
Valuable input from stakeholders
The project will span a period of two years, concluding in December 2021. In this timeframe several workshops will be organised with a stakeholder group, consisting of architects, developers, contractors, researchers, financial experts, … in order to identify the requirements and evaluate the solutions.